· MISD will support high academic standards.
· MISD will uniformly use effective instructional strategies.
· MISD will recruit, develop, and support highly motivated staff members who maximize student success.
· MISD will prepare technologically advanced students.
· MISD will provide facilities that support exemplary learning environments.
· MISD will fully develop positive partnerships with Midland’s community and business organizations.
· MISD will exercise fiscal responsibility.
Midland ISD Department of Career & Technology invites you on the Summer Career Cruise.
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM ECHS@MC Graduation
6:00 PM Coleman High School Graduation
10:00 AM LHS Graduation
4:00 PM MHS Graduation
5:30 PM MISD Board of Trustees Meeting