Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How many books can I check out at a time?
Two books at a time with a student ID.
2. When is the Library open?
The Library is open from 7:50 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Monday - Thursday. On Friday, the Library is open from 7:50 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
3. How long may I keep my books?
Library books may be kept 2 weeks and may be renewed unless there is a hold on the book. Reference books may be checked out overnight and must be returned before the first bell the next day.
4. What happens if my books are late?
A fine of 10 cents per day is charged for overdue materials. The fine for overdue reference materials is 70 cents per day.
5. May I use the computers?
The computers may be used with a proper ID. Internet is available for students with a proper ID and with a signed network acceptable use policy on file.
6. Can I come to the Library whenever I want?
You may come to the Library before or after school without a pass. During the school day, you must have a pass from a teacher to come to the library.
7. What happens if I pay for a book and then I find it?
A refund can be processed when you return the book with the receipt.